Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 No Sew Felt Hats



OUR short STACK HAT:

                               This was made the same and has cardboard in between the felt as well




OUR BIG FLUFFY HAT:
 These felt hats I made out of felt and yarn, there is no sewing in this hat. These are lined with cardboard that is hid between two pieces of felt. I put these together free hand. This is the favorite of all the hats that I have introduced to the children.

 

OUR BIG WITCHES HAT:
This was made the same and has cardboard in between the felt as well.



 
.











SHORT TEDDY BEAR HAT:
This was made the same and has cardboard in between the felt as well


.



PEACE HAT:
This was made the same and has cardboard in between the felt as well.






All pictures are copyrighted by MY HOMEMADE MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES  but feel free to link back to our blog.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget