Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Animal n Bugs Craft Stick PUPPETS Toddlers








I made these Animal n Bugs Craft Stick PUPPETS after I was searching through a Walmart craft isle. I found these little cardboard but well made figures and hot glued them to cardboard that is thick and spray painted white, then I attached them to craft sticks. They are sensory since the eyes really move and they have double and tripple textures to them.


We stored them in a butter dish with a fitting lid and cut slits in the top so the children can take them out and put them back independently. Well made, we added these to our nature, fall and puppet area. These pictures are copyrighted but feel free to link to our blog. Feel free to leave us a comment to encourage us to keep sharing our CREATIVE SIDE.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget