Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

FABRIC SENSORY TEXTURE MATCHING SETS


I had made these texture matches after picking out visual pictures in our material we have save up. I cut out pairs to each material and sewing the edges closed. The children put them in the basket and pull them out one at a time and set each one on their tray until all items are matched visually. They love to look at all the details on each block. They also name the animal that it is and make the sounds they make. So, it is a multi sensory activity. Children work one at a time with each set of 12 pairs. Store in a basket, box, bag, etc.. Feel free to leave us a comment to keep sharing our CREATIVE SIDE. All pictures are copyrighted but feel free to link to my blog. Have fun creating!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget