Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

CREATIVE TEXTURE SENSORY STICKS

Creative Texture Sensory Sticks~ I made these by using textured feely balls cut in half, pom poms, small buttons, large buttons, string, yarn, beans, 3-d cardboard characters for the children to touch and feel. I hot glued each item on and added them to our science and nature area. All pictures are copyrighted by myself but a link to my blog is encouraged. Leave us a comment to keep us sharing our CREATIVE SIDE. For storage, use a butter dish, box, bag for added investigation and curiousity.

3 comments:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I have been perusing your blog when I saw you were a follower of mine! I love Montessori stuff! I totally love these sticks! Brilliant!
Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo

Nabiha said...

such brilliant ideas you have! I am so inspired by the things that you have made which can be so inexpensive! Thanks for posting such great ideas!

Bonne Maman said...

Hi Lisa

I just found your blog today and am sooo happy that I did. You have some fabulous ideas and it's great that you share them! I love this idea for the sensory sticks...

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget