Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homemade NATURE STATION





































This is a NATURE CENTER STATION that we made this week. I am bringing the outside in with tree twigs, bridges, rocks, fish and more. I super glued everything in this nature center station. There is no wrong or right materials to add to a nature center so if your looking to make one, feel free to use some of my ideas or create your own. I made the bridges out of craft sticks and old antique wood. It can be as simple or complicated as you want to spend your time doing. All pictures are copyrighted by myself but feel free to link to my blog. Leave us a comment to keep adding our CREATIVE SIDE.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget