Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My 2.00 PLANTING Table Sensory Manipulatives




Here is my 2.00 antique table that I turned into a PLANTING STATION TABLE with a little wood, nails and paint. One of the favorite areas we have offered in the month of October. I sanded the table, added wood to form 3 sides and added wood on front and back and a underneath table for storage of bins to change the manipulatives out. This was one favorite project. Leave us a comment to encourage us to keep sharing our CREATIVE SIDE. All pictures are copyrighted but feel free to link to our blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget