Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

No SEW Fall Sensory Owls for Toddlers







I created these Sensory Owls with just material, glue gun, glue sticks, buttons and scissors. I handmade a pattern on cardboard. Traced several owls out of different textured materials. Added buttons and face shapes. Changing the shapes between different materials and buttons keeps an eye stimulating interest.  Children notice the differences between the owls in details and feel the different textures for fall. No sewing was done on these little owls. See my pictures. These go with our texture placement owls boxes. Animals can be changed out and you can view them by looking at my block under October activities as well. These were so fun to create. Leave us a message to keep us sharing OUR CREATIVE SIDE. All pictures are copyrighted but feel free to link to our blog. Happy Creating.

1 comment:

Wabi-Sabi Wanderings said...

These are charming. There's something enchanting about owls. You could put celophane in some of them, to add an auditory component (along with the tactile).

Blessings and light...

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget