Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Button Boards Interactive for Toddlers



I just had to share our BUTTON BOARDS made with left over buttons, sensory touching fabric and a piece of wood underneath to hold the buttons sturdy. I made caterpillars by using several green beads and unusual buttons. Some metal and they stay cold. The children can twist them, feel them for being cold and the texture on them for their sensory side. This is definetly a favorite at our daycare center. Make sure the nails are big enough on the tips to hold the buttons on but if you hammer it to tight, they wont turn, so lots of practice getting it right for you and the children. Leave me a comment to keep sharing our CREATIVE SIDE. All pictures are copyrighted by feel free to link to my blog. Have fun building.

2 comments:

Becca said...

This is a great idea. My toddler will love this at home. Thank you :)

Shanda Mcfall said...

I want to know how to make these?
And do you have a Face book page?

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget