Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Interactive Toddler Wall of OWLS


We also made this INTERACTIVE OWL WALL. The children can take the baby owls out and switch them to different nests and build their muscle skills. I hot glued these baby owls out of scrap material which runs in abundance due to sales at stores with a good eye. Buttons and shapes make them individually liked. The owls nests are made of snack boxeds tied to the left over baby bed rail turned up right. I cut a slit in the front of each box and painted them with acrylic paint. This is such a big hit this week at our daycare center. If you like our activitiy send us a comment and we will keep sharing our CREATIVE SIDE. All photos are copyrighted. A link back to my page would be great!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget