Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Play Platform from Free PALLET




This is one of my favorite things I have made and it was FREE to make. I just purchased the paint from Lowes. My pictures will show the steps I took to make this step up stool and play platform. This once finished builds muscle skills by stepping up and down on it and climbing. I painted it two different colors to go with our sensory houses which I like to make. This project took a lot of sanding and several coasts of paint. I painted it two different colors to add texture to our learning areas and so that the children remember to step up until they learn its there.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget