Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sensory Walk Way made for FREE


I made this SENSORY WALK WAY out of a sanded long piece of wood and extra colored blocks. After seeing all the expensive sensory walk ways for indoor and outdoor use, this is my interpetation of what I wanted to offer. I made this for free. I spaced the wood blocks leaving about a tenth of an inch so there would be texture offered along with the wood sensory feel. The children like to use this everyday. These pictures are copyrighted but a link back to our blog is encouraged. Leave us a comment to keep us posting our CREATIVE SIDE.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget