Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Toddler Vocabulary Books HomeMade








I purchased these photo albums at the dollar store on clearance for 60 cents a piece. Then, I cut out pictures from magazines and printed off other pictures from file folder games of things that are in each childs life, like a dog, cat, etc.. and the children name the objects on the pages and memorize where they are at. They each have their favorite one 2. I used construction paper and tape to attach the pictures and just slid them in. I made sure each album was different for each child. Leave us a comment to keep us sharing our CREATIVE SIDE. All pictures are copyrighted but feel free to link to our blog. Happy Creating.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget