Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fabric Feely Sticks

 I attached soft fleece to each stick and added several colors at different lengths and added these to our tray choices on our daycare center shelves. The children were drew to them automatically. I didn't say how to use them but I observed a little girl sorting them to like colors, feeling each one and having so much learning fun time. I made this activity open ended with no wrong or right way to use them. I will let their imaginations take them away on this one. They are my inspiration. I made a little garden can with fleece to store them it. Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget