Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Flip a friend homemade blocks~recycled boxes

These flip a friend boxes change each time the child changes the side of the box. The end result is always different and they do get their favorites. I have several more I am making. Adding them to our block center.

 These flip a friend boxes were inspired by all this material I have picked up at different stores at super good deals. I cut down several boxes. Stuffed them with used magazine pages and or newspapers and taped them really good. Hot glued the material blocks on. Mod podged over the material and set them on the top shelf to dry. Takes about 2 days to become really dry and hard. These will last a long time to come. enjoy!



1 comment:

salman javed said...

Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer please Moving boxes are generally the same weight and quality as ordinary shipping boxes, unless you purchase some made from thicker cardboard that allows for heavier packing. So, the question most people have is, should I purchase moving boxes or find some slightly-used from grocery stores or friends who've just recently moved.
Used Boxes

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget