Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fossil Wall Art Dream Catchers


 I created this Fossil Wall Art Dream Catchers so that the children would be encouraged to touch and feel all the different textures that we have created during fossil time with salt playdough. I had some sewing frames left over and binded them with yarn. They look like a dream catchers so we all think they are our FOSSIL WALL ART DREAM CATCHERS that collect good dreams at nap time.
They fit in with our Montessori environment just perfectly. All photos are copyrighted by MY CREATIVE SIDE. Please link to our blog. Leave us a comment and we will keep sharing out ideas. You can follow our blog as well. We add things often. Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget