Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jingle Bell Rudolph Sensory Pillow


 I had these little deers rolled up in a pillow activity, so I cut them out stuffed them and added some jingle bells inside and added them to our sensory animal area. The children can shake them and they do, they listen to the noises it makes just in time for THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS TIME. Bringing on that added sense of the holidays.  Not only can they shake and hear them but they can feel them as well. An added feely spot here and there.


 Leave us a comment so we keep sharing OUR CREATIVE SIDE.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget