Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Owls from Recycled Rolls and Snuggle Bottles

Here are the rest of my owls that I promised to post. The purple and orange sets were inspred by the FRUGAL FAMILY FUN BLOG and you can check them out by click ing their name. The pink mini boxes were made from Halloween candy that I saved the boxes from. I added little details and bent the candy boxes down for ears and mod podged them all and they are adorable. And of course I had to make a mommy for them.

I wanted to keep them contained to also offer as a sorting center so I fleece covered Snuggles and Tide bottles cut down with a hot glue gun. The orange set is from a dishwasher soap. Its a little trickier to glue to when it gets hot but turned out cute. With the built in handles, toddlers can carry these around with no problem We added them to our Montessori Shelves and the children add them to where the want in their imagination play.
 

Leave us a comment to keep inspiring us to SHARE OUR CREATIVE SIDE. Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget