Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

3 BEAD WORK TRAYS




Welcome to "My HOMEMADE MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES." These were all made by myself and don't mind sharing them but please don't take the pictures. Feel free to link to this page or my main blog. I will share new and exciting TRAY WORK here that we use in our daycare center each week. This is what we are working on this week. "
Here is 1 of our bead work trays we are working on this week. They can use tongs or a spoon and string as well. Many choices for them.

Here is 2 of our bead work trays we are working on this week. They can use a spoon to fill up one of the many bead transforms for an imagination transfer.

Here is 3 of our bead work trays we are working on this week. They can use a spoon to transfer and string as well. Many choices for them.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget