Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Hand Stitched Crinkle Chicken

 Here is my hand stitched Crinkly Chicken that was inspired by IKAT BAG chickens and chicks. I do have a sewing machine but prefer to hand stitch since I work on it during nap times. So, I used what I had on hand, and this is what I came up with without a pattern. Its unique and the kids love our chicken. Its made of fleece and I just cut out a shape from paper and added details as I went along. There isnt another one like it probably but we love it. I made it all from fleece which I like to work with. Then, I added sunship bags that crinkle really loud and put two inside of our chicken and the children love to hear the crinkle noise.

Leave us a comment so we will keep sharing OUR CREATIVE SIDE. Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget