Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our TREE BLOCKS

    The rounds are cherry tree rounds that we have spliced up to add things in nature to our daycare center. We also added the long ones below. I plan to add several more as I have discovered adding them to our inside environment. We have been letting these dry in the windows. One characteristic that happens is the cherry cracks and leaves a split in the wood. That fact is so awesome to watch happen. Just a nature detail. I plan to seal these with a layer of mod podge soon since their nearly dry all the way through.
These are awesome to add to our daycare center as well. Love the edges. I don't plan on sanding these but I plan on adding mod podge as well. Great textures on these for the children to explore and sensorially enjoy!
Leave us some words on our guestbook and we will keep sharing OUR CREATIVE SIDE activities.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget