Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pull a drawer TREATS

I had these drawers left over from a good clearance find. Just sitting on the shelves and I hot glued different shapes on each drawer sure to catch the childrens eyes. I place them where the parents sign in and when they leave on Fridays, they pull a drawer and find a treat, stickers or small toy. These are a real fun reward system. You will occassionally get the child that tries to open each drawer to find the "BEST" suprise but I keep them all the same. I am attaching velcro to the bottom of the dressers to make them stationary for small hands. This is a very big deal to small children.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget