Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sequence Fossil Stones





I made these sequence fossil stones so the children could sequence them from 1 to 5. We will add to them when we master the first 5 numbers in sequence. I made them from salt playdough and the recipe on this page. Cut them out after I got the playdough done and stamped them with a flower ring which turned out just adorable. Then when they dried I added a layer of acrylic paint and then mod podge to them to seal them. I let them finish drying in the sunny window for a few days. Now we are using them. This is a MY CREATIVE SIDE ORIGINAL IDEA. All photos are copyrighted by My Creative Side. Leave us a comment so we will be inspired to keep adding our Montessori Ideas. Follow our blog for awesome Montessori inspired
activities. Enjoy!


The recipe for this activity is salt play dough recipes and it is 1 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of salt, 1 cup of water. Mix together, roll out. Stamp them. Bake at 200 degrees for 2 hours. Let dry. Paint. Coat with mod podge. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Vida said...

I love your ideas! I must ask though.. on the recipe above, what do you mean by 'beans?'

My Creative Side: Montessori Inspired said...

I have listed the original recipe. Thanks for your comments and for being a follower of mine.

Vida said...

Oh - I see it now.. :)
Thanks!

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget