Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

3 way Color Sorting Manipulative for Tray Work (by pinching)


3 way Color Sorting Manipulative for Tray Work (by pinching): I love to recycle and had all of these items on hand. So, I made it for no cost and will add this learning manipulative to our montessori tray work today.
I added a triway sorting cardboard inside to help keep the sorting clothes pins in their own compartment.

Feel free to leave a comment, link to me or follow me for more great learning ideas. Merry Christmas from My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives....................Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget