Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

BOX TO TODDLER INTERACTIVE CENTER Montessori Manipulative

 I wanted to share my "BOX TO TODDLER INTERACTIVE CENTER" that I made from a taget box that came to my house with a small christmas present in it. Imagine my delight when I seen how big the box was and imagined what I could do with it. LOL   I can always use a large box. Here this time I added:
1.) Jar lids of metal from baby food jars for spinning. I added stickers inside so when toddlers spin them, they are different each time. I added wood on the inside attached opposite side of each lid. Then they can spin on both sides. I also added three tuna cans, a magnetic board and a mailbox window I had left over from a kitchen and a box on the other side to hold their frosty baby. I added a wooden frankenstein picture I got on clearance and a mirror from the bird section at walmart I hot glued really good. Just the perfect size. I will add our new magnets and a nice interactive climb in center for my toddlers. The blocks I have had for years so I have no cost in it but .50 for mr frankenstein.





If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me for more creative montessori manipulatives and centers. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget