Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

CANDY KISSES (Montessori Tray Work) printable puzzles


CANDY KISSES (Montessori Tray Work) printable puzzles

I designed these to add to my Creative Montessori Trays at our Daycare Center. These will be offered next week and I wanted to share them with you for your children. These should be printed, laminated, cut apart and places in a basket or holding tray. The children pull the pieces to form all the colorful puzzles. When finished, they can repeat to build color skills. When done, they can place back in the basket and return to the Montessori choices from the shelves.

These are shared to be used in daycare, schools and homes. They are not to be sold or included in any collections for profit any shape of form. Your welcome to link to my home page or individual page if you would like to.

If you like and or use my activities, feel free to leave me a comment or follow me for more ideas.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget