Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

COLOR CANS (recycled cans)

COLOR CANS:

I made these color cans out of recycling formula cans that the parents shared with me. I measured out construction paper in 8 different colors, laminated them and attached them to the cans with tape. Then I had the kids decorate with stickers. Each child having their own colors, of course. In each color can is objects that are of that color so they can explore each can and have a different end result. The children have baskets that can choose to pour the objects into or pull them out once at a time and then place in a small basket. This is great for teaching them their colors.

If you like our ideas leave us a comment or follow us to get daily updates when I add new activities.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget