Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eye Spy Color 2 bw cards FOR MONTESSORI TRAYS







EYE SPY COLOR 2 BLACK AND WHITE CARDS
FOR MONTESSORI TRAYS

I designed these to have unique matching activities for our Montessori ChildCare Trays.
Print, laminate, cut apart and place in a dish, basket or bag on your Montessori Tray. Child seeks out both cards that match in each 2 card pile until all cards are matched. Then items are placed back on the tray and repeated. Builds visual discrimination, detail recognition, comparison, 2 things can be different but alike and related and matching in pairs.

These are copyrighted by My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives. Feel free to use for your Montessori Trays. These many not be sold or profited from in any form of included in any collections shape or form.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me for more creative ideas in learning.







2 comments:

Leptir said...

I just discovered your blog via Walk Beside Me! I think you have so cute and very neat activities here! I'm your new follower!

PS I'm Montessori teacher from Croatia. If you want, you can check my blog out:
http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/

Jose Ramon Santana Vazquez said...

...traigo
sangre
de
la
tarde
herida
en
la
mano
y
una
vela
de
mi
corazón
para
invitarte
y
darte
este
alma
que
viene
para
compartir
contigo
tu
bello
blog
con
un
ramillete
de
oro
y
claveles
dentro...


desde mis
HORAS ROTAS
Y AULA DE PAZ


COMPARTIENDO ILUSION


CON saludos de la luna al
reflejarse en el mar de la
poesía...


AFECTUOSAMENTE : OS DESEO UNAS FIESTAS ENTRAÑABLES 2010- Y FELIZ AÑO 2011 CON TODO MI CORAZON….


ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE ACEBO CUMBRES BORRASCOSAS, ENEMIGO A LAS PUERTAS, CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER Y CHOCOLATE.

José
Ramón...

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget