Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fisher Price Discovery Blocks (Exploration station)

FISHERPRICE DISCOVERY BLOCKS

One of our EXPLORATION STATIONS THIS WEEK, I placed these out this week and the children like exploring with these blocks. Each one rattles, has water in it, is silky, has textures or something to twist or do inside them. This has been a favorite choice everytime I put them out on our shelves. I purchased these from Toys R Us many years ago but I have seen them on ebay. A wise investment for teachers. I got many sets and had some repeats and the children like to pair them up when they find like ones. The favorite of the blocks is a car and a fish in water.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget