Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

FREE PRINTABLE POINSETTA CARDS FOR MONTESSORI TRAY



I hand drew these poinsetta cards and made them into sequencing cards to add to craft sticks. I added them to our Montessori trays. Each card is easier to pick up when a craft stick is attached. Numbering the craft sticks on the bottom of the sticks also helped our children in our daycare These are for personal use and not to be sold or profited from.

Leave a comment if you like this activity and feel free to follow us for more unique creative activities.

1 comment:

Airamty said...

Just found your blog and I really love all your creativity! I am teaching my toddler and trying to follow a kind of Montessori method...I would love to have a copy of this great activity since so far we are practicing our numbers until 20....Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and projects. We are looking forward to more! My email is msidor79@yahoo dot com
Thanks again!
http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget