Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grandmas Cookies Printable Fingerplay and Props


I wanted to share my "GRANDMAS COOKIES FINGERPLAY AND PROPS." Seems like a great time of the year to be using this one so children show their grandma how much they appreciate them.  Just print and use. Attach cookies and stoves to craft sticks and let the children pick which color they want each time they say or sing this during circle time gathering.

I wanted to share an activity that we love doing at our daycare center. I hand drew this up after not finding creative montessori manipulatives in the stores that satisfied my goals. I designed this to strenghen bonds in the circle gathering time.

STORAGE: I store my sets in ziplock bags and clip them onto pant hangers that have a strip of cardboard attached. Easy to get out and easy to keep together.


If you would like to leave a comment that you enjoy my PINCH WORK OR VELCRO WORK it will inspire me to share more. I have TONS OF THEMES I want to share with you for your creative montessori trays. If you use my work, feel free to leave me a message and or a link or email and I will contact you back.
If you want to follow my page to see more creative montessori manipulatives, feel free. These manipulatives are for sharing and are not to be sold, profitted from or put in any collection in any form. Please leave a message if you have any questions. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOMEMADE MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES.  
   

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget