Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

HomeMade Shakers for Music Time (recycled candy containers)

HomeMade Shakers for Music Time

I have had these little egg cartons for years for our bead transfering activities. These are extra ones. At one of the holidays, candy came in these and I kept them for one rainy day creative activity. We were making our beading activitiy trays yesterday and I put some shakers together and we used them during our music time. They were a big hit. So, the next time you see some, you can make these.

They also make great learning activities because when they shake them, the beads, some come out of their little bead homes and using their little muscles by moving the container back and fourth, they can get them all back where they belong. So, we got two activities in one.

If you like my ideas or I have inspired you please leave me a comment or follow me for more ideas.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget