Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interactive Friendship Placement Wall Montessori Manipulatives



Interactive Friendship Placement Wall Montessori Manipulatives: I designed this activity to build friendships at my daycare center. The children can be any child they want and put what friends by them they want to learn with that day. Im the teacher and I stay the same. Its great to watch them interact with these little people. Created a very exciting interactive place for them to share. I just attached the clips to our sensory house side. The ornaments I made from scrap material on cardboard. I made sure to put ribbon on some of hot glue the sides on some not to cause any paper cuts. Very fun activity.


If you would like to leave a comment that you enjoy my activities it will inspire me to share more. I have lots of ideas I want to share with you for your creative montessori. If you use my work, feel free to leave me a message and or a link or email and I will contact you back.

If you want to follow my page to see more creative montessori manipulatives, feel free. These manipulatives are for sharing and are not to be sold, profitted from or put in any collection in any form. Please leave a message if you have any questions. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOMEMADE MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES.  
     
   

1 comment:

nymphi@ said...

this is so cute thank you

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget