Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Learning Mat (INSIDE OR OUTSIDE) EASY STORAGE IDEAS

Learning Mat (INSIDE OR OUTSIDE) easy to make

Weve been working on things found inside and outside so I made this learning mat out of construction paper. I labeled the top and split it into two catergories. I cut this one down to fit into a binders. Here is what they look like, this is my creative curriculum binder.


I keep them in the binders so they are done and I just pull them as we use those skills.

Leave me a comment if you like my ideas or follow me for more of my creative ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ideas her for you binder. Can you give me a list of more great ideas in this binder besides the ones shown here. Thanks so much!

Meggie said...

I am starting to get obsessed with your blog- I run a Memory Care unit in a retirement facility and will begin to use a lot of your ideas posted here for our new Multi-Sensory Environment (MSE) initiative! Great stuff! Thanks!

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget