Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long and Short Stick Montessori Tray Sorting Work color printable



SHORT AND LONG BASKET WORK

FOR MONTESSORI TRAYS FOR CHILDRENS SORTING SKILLS

I designed these activities so children can sort long and short sticks by colors. These are eye stimulating, improved eye hand coordination, increase attention spans, build left to right skills, build small motor skills as they learn to work in a fun open ended activity where they choose which colors for their placement choices and in which order.

Print, laminate, cut apart and place in a basket on left and offer a two part dish on right or center on your tray. These are free to my blog visitors and not to be sold, produced or included in any body of work in any shape or form for profit. If you want to link to my page that is fine. Leave me a message if you like my work and follow us if you want more manipulative ideas to share with your children. Have a nice day!







No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget