Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Montessori PULLING WORK manipulative (my original)






I decided to see how much I could make from a pair of jeans and this is activity number 2 so far. Its a good theory for my montessori trays. A pull activity. I have dedicated my life for children and the Creative Montessori Trays for 20 years and am so excited to share it with all of you. The children pull from one side and then pull it back through the other side. I stripped the jeans to the seam for one side making it easier for them and the second pulling thread, I left a little more of the seam on it so they can build more strength in their little arms. Very sturdy, this should last a while. Im making more learning manipulatives as well.

If you like this activity leave me a comment, link to it or follow us to keep updated. Merry Christmas 2010.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget