Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Nature Wreath Pinching Montessori 4 Tray


Today I made a Nature Wreath Pinching set for our Montessori Trays for next week. I purchased a wreath at general dollar store for 2.00, cut it all apart and attached the parts to clothes pins with a hot glue gun. Then I cut a wreath out of cardboard but left the center. To go along with the theme, I added flower inspired mosaic material and left the center to make it really sturdy. The children helped me paint the yellow around the outside where they pinch their nature clothes pins onto the choice area. It turned out really adorable and will last a long time. I plan to mod podge around it all tomorrow.





 Feel free to leave me a comment if you like my ideas or follow me to get lots of useful ideas. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget