Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

OUR COLOR BOXES (RED, BLUE, YELLOW, PURPLE)


OUR COLOR BOXES OF RED, BLUE,YELLOW AND PURPLE

I decided to share some of our color boxes I have put together. I change out the containers to make the childrens experience different each time we learn a color. But, here are some of the colors we have been learning and will be in the next few weeks. Lots of unique items that they can sensory experience. With my toddlers, we do these on the carpet together and share each item, talk about it, what it feels like, what we do with it, what it reminds us of, things to relate them to the color and everyday life experiences.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow my blog by joining it on the home page.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget