Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Rainbow Window~Teaching Color Mixing with NATURES SUN


NATURES SUN MAKES A RAINBOW WINDOW:

With so many windows designed into my daycare center, I wanted to do something different to this window that catches a lot of the sun through the day. At Dollar General, they had shower curtains on clearance and I purchased a pink one and a blue one. I placed them together on a regular curtain rod but placed them on the shower curtain rings. On a cloudy day, the curtains stay blue and pink but on a SUNNY DAY we get this VIBRANT PURPLE SUNSHINE WINDOW. The children always comment, "Wow look at the rainbow window now."


Its neat to see natures sun can change a room into a rainbow place.

Leave us a comment or follow us. Merry Christmas from My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives.

1 comment:

sarah in the woods said...

Beautiful! I love this idea.

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget