Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Paint Chip to Textures Friendship Pinching Tray



I call this my Paint Chips to Textures Pinching set to build on friendships, colors and textures. I attached paint chips around the edge of a coffee can plastic extra large lid. I added a round from a left over piece of material. Then I added texture clothes pins I found out of textures around the daycare. I left some of the pics large so you can see the textures. Some are sensory some are visual. I used yarn that I glued on to create a unique texture, wrapping paper, felt material, a texture white wash cloth, denim from jeans and soft felt and velour materials that matched the paint chips I got for free. What do you think? One of my favorite things I have made for our little people to use during our Montessori Manipulatives Tray choice shelves. Leave us a comment or follow us for more creative montessori manipulatives that are handmade and often recycled.








2 comments:

The Education Of Ours said...

Beautiful!! So inviting, the box adds a lot to it.

Becca said...

This is so amazing!!! Thank you for posting. I love the colors, matching, texture, creativity, and storage box idea for the clothes pins. I'm definitely going to use this idea to make something similar for my little man. :) Thanks again!

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget