Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Science Exploring Reptiles through Clear Cassette Tape Containers

SCIENCE EXPLORING REPTILES

I have been wondering what to do with all of these cassette tape cases so after pondering a while, I started adding our smaller animals to them to put in our science center. The children absolutely love looking through this and picking them up. They store easy and we leave some out for observation. This has turned out to be a great learning tool for us this week. They easily store in a basket sideways and the children stack and count them as well. Each having their own, its been such a pleasant way to introduce small items that we can now use without getting lost. lol

If you like my ideas leave me a comment and let me know you were here. I hope our ideas have inspired someone. Feel free to follow us for more great ideas.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget