Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Seasonal Back Drop Play for Toddlers: FALL SCARECROW


OUR FALL BACK DROP PLAY STIMULATION:


I got inspired by The Wonder Years Post on BACKDROP PLAY. You can click on the purple link to visit them and there is so much to learn there that they share with everyone. What a great blog. Well I went to walmart where I am usually looking for great clearance items and I hit the jackpot again. I seen these adorable scarecrow print outs and I used them for backdrop prop play and eye stimulation. When the children seen it they were picking out the scarecrow, the pumpkin and all the little details in the drop cloth. So, I bought both they had in the material department and posted them in two of our learning areas. Our TODDLER BUILDING BLOCKS AREA and OUR DRAMATIC PLAY CENTER. They turned out so adorable. The children actually have their "imagination sparked even more" from this idea. What a great find.

If you like our ideas, leave us a comment or follow us for more creative ideas and Montessori work.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget