Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

SENSORY SCARECROW FRIENDS on clearance at stores now 12-18


I found these at Dollar General and they still have quite a picking if anyone wants to pick some up anywhere from .50 to 3.00 depending on the size. I still have these out. The children love to touch them and feel their soft clothing,  hats and straw hair hands. So, they will be out for a while longer. They also take pictures with us still. So, if you have a chance, these are great to help transition from season to season for children.

If you like our ideas, leave us a comment or follow us for more creative ideas. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget