Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

sharing~OUR SENSORY TABLE FOR JANUARY 2011

SHARING~OUR SENSORY TABLE FOR JANUARY 2011

I wanted to share a little more about our Daycare Center. This is our Sensory Table I put out last night for the children for Monday when they come back to school. The children hands on explore the sensory materials that they helped me prepare. We have our:

1.) Textured Sensory Playdough bean feel art board
2.) Textured Sensory Playdough feel art board
3.) Playdough Fossils we made that are textured
4.) A fall leaf wreath with beautiful fall colors on it
5.) Seasshells they can feel and compare in colors, sizes and textures
6.) Fabric Material Sticks
7.) Texture handmade orbs
8.) Homemade maple blocks
9.) X Large Sensory orbs made from egg cartons
10.) Shapes on the wall to learn and colors as well
11.) Jewerly Sensory rounds to feel and touch

Even though I have just discovered the blogging world in the past few months, I want to thank all of my followers and friends I have made and wonderful comments I have gotten. I love sharing a little of "OUR WORLD" with each one of you. HAPPY  NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. Lisa:)

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget