Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sorting Sizes and Textures Montessori Tray (Milk Lids and soft material)



On this activity, I added soft fllece (red) and a wash clothes rounds (tan) to milk and juice lids I have saved. The children can feel each one to see which ones go together. One being kinda bumpy compared to the really soft ones. We added a double dish and a placemat on our trays to add a more soft feeling. The table cloth reverses if they like for a different design on either side. Sure to be a favorite this week, We placed it in a large christmas bag and it went on the shelf and they unpack it, work the activity, fold it back up and put it back. Leave me a message if you like my ideas or follow me for more creative montessori manipulatives.

1 comment:

2 Pequeños Traviesos said...

I just love when people come up with creative AND frugal Montessori ideas! We're on the same track.
Hugs and Blessings

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget