Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

STORING ALL MY MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES (my system i like)


STORING ALL MY MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES
(MY SYSTEM I LIKE)

I purchased these metal paper sorting centers years ago from I believe it was viking.com   I ordered the white bins from Discount School Supply. I put them together and they take up less space and look so organized. They look like the day I bought them and have lasted as I wanted. They come in sets and then you attach them with screws  and can be stacked as you need or placed side by side. I also use some for keeping my important forms sorted as I need to use them. I also have a set labeled with each childs items in them to keep crayons, scissors, etc. organized. Very durable.

If I have inspired you please leave a comment or follow me for more great ideas related to manipulatives.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget