Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TEXTURED TULIPS Printable Black and White to Color CARDS

TEXTURED TULIPS Printable Black and White to Color CARDS

I designed these cards to build visual stimulation, notice different colors AND textures and to build small motor skills.

Print these cards off, laminate, cut apart and place in a sorting basket or dish on your Montessori Tray for a choice activity.

(How did I make these your asking? From wallpaper samples and changing the colors.)

Children search out the cards making matches FROM COLOR TO BLACK AND WHITE.

These are being shared and are not to be taken, included in any for profit activities. These are copyrighted by My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives. The intent is to share with parents and teachers for Montessori purposes.

Feel free to leave me a comment if you like these and use them or if you have a favorite theme you want me to share with you on my blog. Feel free to follow MY HOMADE MONTESSORI MANIPULATIVES for great manipulative ideas. Have a great day! me:)




No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget