Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thrift Store Find makes MONTESSORI COLOR SORTING MANIPULATIVE





 Visiting a local thrift store, I was lucky enough to find these two tire racks in which I paid .50 for both. Brought them back to the daycare center and added some of my color spindles to them for a wonderful sorting activity that will last for years to come. One of the favorites, we added blocks to the bottom to left it off of the table and here we are.

Leave me some love on my comments page and feel free to follow or link to us so we keep sharing our creative side. enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget