Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

TODDLER INTERACTION WITH MAGNETIC NUMBERS AND CANS

TODDLER INTERACTION WITH MAGNETIC NUMBERS AND CANS

While the children were napping, I dediced to put cans and magnets on our tray to see how they interacted with them. Of course they figured out that the magnets will stay on the cans because we have several magnetic centers up in our learning environment but it was neat to see un-structured time and how they react to the materials.

Then I offered this tray to my preschoolers and they quickly copied the number chart on the wall and attached the magnets in the correct order from left to right.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me on my home page for daily updates.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget