Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

TODDLER Interactive SPINNING CENTER


My Toddler Interactive Spinning Center:

I found these bubble stickers at a dollar general. Inside each sticker is another small object that moves related to the sticker itself. So, If you see a chicken it has chicken feed sack that moves around freely inside which is really stimulating to my eyes when there is 20 spinning at the same time. I put the stickers onto a round pie pan which contained all of them an attached the pan to the side of one of our sensory wooden houses and we made it a spinning center. This is so popular at the daycare center. What a cute addition to make an interactive center.


Leave me a comment to inspire or follow me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget