Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Toddlers Teddies to bed Tray Work


I have added a metal paper sorting shelf that I purchased plastic trays with. So convenient that we just pull the tray out and its ready and slip it in when were done. This new activity is working out of that system. I bought these plastic sturdy teddies from oriental trading and added a holding tray, ice cube tray (the bed),
a shell tray (another bed) and the children put the teddies to bed where they want to. Lots of choices going on in this activity and its open ended where the children make the decisions of where they go. The children are very engaged in this activity and it builds their attention spans. A chosen favorite this week. Feel free to leave us some love in our comments if you like our ideas and follow us if you want updates in which we do often. Enjoy the ideas.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget